Producing Unique Events since 1991
Odd Nights. Odd Markets.
Odd Nights and Odd Markets are family friendly events produced throughout Southern California. Supporting local artists since 1991. Cool Kids Zones. Mobile Boutiques. Artists. Oddities. Food Trucks. Music. Pet friendly.
- Odd Nights in Silver Lake
Every 1st Saturday 5PM- 10PM
Odd Nights in Silver Lake will be held both indoors and outdoors at the SIJCC property located in Silverlake on the corner of Sunset and Bates. Inside the 4000 sq foot space called The Box, you will find over 30 awesome pop ups. Outside we have Food Trucks plus a fantastic Kids Area and music! Every 1st Saturday 5pm- 10pm Free Admission. Pet’s Welcome in the outdoor area.
- Vendor Night at The Park tomorrow RSVP onlyVendor Night at The Park This is an event for SELLERS ONLY who currently sell at Odd Markets and for those who are curious. This event is exclusively for Sellers to come and ask questions, learn more about the events we produce and what we offer. We will discuss ways to help you reach 30,000+ consumers with a…
- What's new in Silver LakeThis Saturday Oct 1st New Show Hours: 3PM - 8PM There are kids inflatables and a Bungee jump, food trucks, pop ups inside (air conditioned) and it's free. Hope you can make it.
- LoveCakes at The Autry this Friday 9/16!LoveCakes is excited to be back at Odd Nights at The Autry this Friday! We will have all your favorite sweets--Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Cookies, Peanut Butter Cup Brownies, Red Velvet Cupcakes, and more! Stop by and see us.
- Lularoe Honeygirls - Odd Nights at the Autry September 16thWe are so excited to be joining the Odd Nights at the Autry on September 16th. We sell comfy chic clothing for women, men, and kids. Come by and say HI. Check out all the amazing patterns and the famous butter soft leggings. Hope to see you there.
- Clothing as Art tomorrow at Odd NightsThe curated work of Indigenous Artists, Huichol, Maya, Zapotec will be represented. I visit these artists and have been supporting several families through direct representation. I put the money in their hands and then the sales of their work enables me to put more $$ into their hands. These are all pre-Hispanic traditional arts and my…
- Foxes & Robbers is Back at the Odd Market at the Autry 9/16!Very excited to be back at the Autry tomorrow night! Despite the long drive from Oakland, this is by far one of my favorite show to be at! I have brought with me a gorgeous collection of jewelry perfect for Fall & Halloween. Also a special appearance by Oakland-based artist Jared McGriff, whose collaboration with…
- September Odd Nights at the AutryWe are pouring all new scents for Fall -- Pumpkin Bread, Cinnamon Chai and Fall Potpourri scented candles will help usher in the crisp mornings and long shadows that are right around the corner.
- Robots coming to Odd Nights!Magikid Robotics Lab is so excited to make their Odd Nights Debut tomorrow at The Autry! Stop by our booth to try out some of our AMAZING Robots and play in front of our Green Screen! It's gonna be ROBOTASTIC!!!! #magikidroboticslab
- Caked at Odd Nights in Sept!We're going to be back at Odd Nights this Friday! We'll be bringing back 3 cake flavors: Mexican Hot Chocolate (spiced chocolate cake with spiced chocolate buttercream), Lemonade (lemon cake with a lemon buttercream), and Maple Bourbon (maple bourbon cake with maple bourbon buttercream). We'll also have 2 cookies - our award winning OMG cookie…
- Coldwater Canyon Provisions Pickled Watermelon Rind back at The AutryThis yummy old fashioned pickle crafts peeled watermelon rind with vinegar, sugar, lemon, cinnamon and cloves into a tasty chutney-like treat perfect with meats, cheeses and salads. Stop by our booth to sample ALL of our 30+ jams, jellies, and pickles
- Zema Truck Latin Vibes FridayFor the first time the Zema Food Truck is heading for the Odd nights Autry. The Date: Fri, 09/16 6pm - 11 pm. The Deal: Awesome mouthwatering all gluten free corn griddle pockets, filled with so many options of meats and artisan crafted cheese, Avocado Loads and our secret sauce to spice up the recipes.…
- Marcy Very Much at Odd Nights in Silver LakeHey Kittens! Marcy Very Much will be vending at Odd Nights in Silver Lake this Saturday, September 3rd! We've got our cat ear headbands, "Hell No Kitty" makeup pouches and totes, cat art, cat macrame bracelets, and of course - cat rings! And more. Meowza! Come on by to say "hi" and/or "meow"! =^..^= marcy +…
- NEW VENDOR! Come say hi and mention this post for 10% off!So excited to be joining the amazing group of vendors at The Odd Market at The Autry this Friday September 16 from 6pm - 11pm. Please stop by, say hi, shop whimsical pen and ink wall art/illustrations (like our very popular cactus print "OUCH" pictured here), and pick up a quirky card for your Mom or…
- Very excited for the next Odd Nights at the Autry Sept 16thThis is the second to last show in the 2016 series. Please come out and bring your friends and family and fido too.
- Coldwater Canyon Provisions in Silverlake for Labor Day WeekendDon't labor this weekend! Stop by our booth and pick up pickles and jams to make entertaining this holiday weekend no work at all! #coldwatercanyonprovisions #coldwaterrondo
- Silver Lake Chamber of Commerce | Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/SilverLakeChamberofCommerce/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE&fref=nf Thanks to The Silver Lake Chamber of Commerce and Laura Anns Jams for this post.
- Autry in AugustThis is our 1st time at the Autry, so come by & visit us...we have a lot of vintage goodies & hidden treasures! Get $2 off any purchase over $10 with proof of paid admission. (Non negotiated price)
- Get your $2 admission back at the Coldwater Canyon Provisions boothSpecial for 8/19! Get the price of your $2 admission back -- purchase any one of our Coldwater Canyon Provisions pickles or jams priced at $10 or more and get $2 off -- Kosher Dills, Black Mission Fig Jam, Peach Jam, Pomegranate Jelly and 20+ more varieties. Offer limited to quantities on hand. No rain…
- Beee is back at The Autry!Beee's Beads will be back for Odd Nights this Friday at The Autry! Bohemian styled jewelry with a flare for crystals & fun baubles will be in full stock, as well as some new items & Quartz Tiaras for my Boho Princesses out there! 😀
- Odd Nights at The Autry Friday August 19thWe will be there with Ice Cream Sandwiches and Salted Caramel Brownies!
- Shimmering Sea back at the August Odd MarketAsk me about using Sand Dollars for $5.00 off your $25.00 purchase this Friday at booth 56 at the Odd Market!
- $2 Admission and get $2 ticket good at most vendors!We are now $2 to enter (Kids 12 and under and Autry Members are Free) in an effort to offset the expense of producing the event. With every paid admission you will receive a ticket which can be used at most vendors to knock off $2. Thanks for all your support!
- August Autry NightSo excited for tomorrow's odd night! It is always our favorite event of the month and we love the crowd that comes out! Tomorrow we will lots of treats including peach pie, blackberry nectarine pie, oatmeal cream pies, beet orange cake, lemon cornmeal cake, and lots of other goodies. Come check us out and pick…
- We're Bringing Friends to The Odd Market at The Autry!Hope to see you Friday night at The Autry! We have lots of fabulous indoor decor as well as a HUGE selection of awesome succulent arrangements!
- Ruxpinsrags, back at Oddnights! August 19th , 6-11pmHey LA people! Ruxpinsrags will be back, Friday August 19th at the Odd Nights at the Autry from 6-11pm. Come check us out ( lawn side near mobile boutiques) for new designs, fun tees, prints , totes etc! Enjoy the bands, gourmet food trucks , and our booth ! SUMMER SPECIAL: Bundle 3 items for…
- Tomorrow night at the Autry: GUILLEMETTE WOOD JEWELRYhandmade one of a kind wood and resin jewelry. I'm the only one making jewelry like this. Come visit my booth this Friday.
- D Squared Concept at Odd Nights at the AutryVery excited to attend our first Odd Night Out event, at the Autry in Griffith Park! Looking forward to meeting new some people and enjoying a fun night out. Stop by our booth, D Squared Concept, and check out our stunningly unique and beautifully hand crafted home accessories and gifts.
- Join us @oddmarketla this Friday Aug 19Please come join us @oddmarketla this Friday August 19. We have beautifully handcrafted necklaces, sandals, bracelets and much more.
- Global Fashion MissionSunny day here in L.A. We love our cityscape of Fashion District, bringing life to you with our MISSION Bag line hand made from used cement bags. We are a company with a cause to , "Empower the MISSION within." Partial percentage of our sales go towards rescued sex-trafficking victims here in Los Angeles. Come…
- Happy to be back with this cutie!!Just claimed my original Cosmic Deer from the O.C. Fair! I'm very proud of him for receiving a "Staff Choice" award. He'll be on display at the August "Odd Nights @ the Autry". See you there!! -HMdS
- Odd Market’s Upcoming Pop-Up Shop Spotlights Two Local Makers
Apr 4, 2016 Time Out L.A.
Vendor fare includes handcrafted jewelry, fashionable garb, home goods, antiques, collectibles, artwork, and other Etsy-esque finds. Pull up via car, bike, or horse (yes, horse) and you’ll get to park your wheels (or, ahem, hooves) for free
BANDS AND DJ’S
WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR BANDS AND DJ’S.
If you want to submit for future events, please fill out the form. If exposure is what you seek, then look no further.