Odd Nights at The Autry
For The Kids
The Next Odd Nights at the Autry June 17 2016
Keep Odd Nights a Free Admission Event
With some help from you, we can remain free to the public. Please give what you can to help us offset the high costs of operating Odd Nights. Thanks in advance for your support. – Phillip Dane
LA has a Monthly Night Market at The Autry.
Next Show: Friday June 17th 2016!
The Odd Market at the Autry is truly spectacular. The property is on 2 and a half acres in heart of Griffith Park. There’s a ton of parking or you could even ride your horse in, seriously. Admission is Free. Free Parking! Located directly across from the L.A. Zoo. And we’ll be offering special promos for those of you who have never been in the Autry Museum. Full Bar too!
Help Keep Odd Nights Free Admission
In an effort to keep Odd Nights a Free Event we have created a very special monthly Raffle. Each month our amazing Sellers generously contribute something special to be offered as a prize. If you enjoy the event and would like to help us keep it free, please play our Raffle where tickets start at only $2. Thanks for your support. Here is our Raffle Page.
- Take the 101 South to the 134 East
- Take the exit for Victory Blvd/I-5 N
- Turn right and an immediate left onto Zoo Drive
- Follow the road around to The Autry on your left and the LA Zoo on the right
- Take the 134 West towards Los Angeles
- Take the I-5 N exit towards Zoo Drive and turn right
- Drive through the park for just over a half mile. The Autry will be on your left and parking at the LA Zoo on the right.
- Take the 110-N to I-5 N
- Take the exit for 134-E and stay to the right at the fork and follow signs to Zoo Drive
- Turn left onto Western Heritage Way/Zoo Drive (the LA Zoo will be in front of you for parking and The Autry to your left).
- Take the I-5 S and take the Alameda Ave exit, keeping right at the fork merging onto W Alameda Ave for about 0.4 mi.
- Turn left onto S Victory Blvd for just under a mile and continue onto Riverside Drive for a 0.3 mi
- Turn left onto Zoo Drive.
Interested in Selling?
The Autry 4700 Western Heritage Way, Los Angeles, CA 90027
Time: 6PM – 11PM Over 100 Vendors. Gourmet Food Trucks. Live Music & Guest DJ’s, Full Bar, Picnic Area and Kids Area. Free Parking. Free Admission.
Los Angeles, CA 90027