Odd Nights at The Autry
Last Event of 2016 Friday October 21st
Music at The Autry
Odd Nights at the Autry
The Odd Market at the Autry is truly spectacular. The property is on 2 and a half acres in heart of Griffith Park. There’s a ton of parking or you could even ride your horse in, seriously. Admission is only $2 and kids under 12 are Free. Free Parking! Located directly across from the L.A. Zoo. And we’ll be offering special promos for those of you who have never been in the Autry Museum. Full Bar too! Gourmet Food Trucks. Live Music & Guest DJ’s, Full Bar, Picnic Area and Kids Area. Free Parking. $2 Admission.
From Points West:
- Take the 101 South to the 134 East
- Take the exit for Victory Blvd/I-5 N
- Turn right and an immediate left onto Zoo Drive
- Follow the road around to The Autry on your left and the LA Zoo on the right
- Take the 134 West towards Los Angeles
- Take the I-5 N exit towards Zoo Drive and turn right
- Drive through the park for just over a half mile. The Autry will be on your left and parking at the LA Zoo on the right.
- Take the 110-N to I-5 N
- Take the exit for 134-E and stay to the right at the fork and follow signs to Zoo Drive
- Turn left onto Western Heritage Way/Zoo Drive (the LA Zoo will be in front of you for parking and The Autry to your left).
- Take the I-5 S and take the Alameda Ave exit, keeping right at the fork merging onto W Alameda Ave for about 0.4 mi.
- Turn left onto S Victory Blvd for just under a mile and continue onto Riverside Drive for a 0.3 mi
- Turn left onto Zoo Drive.
THE AUTRY: 4700 WESTERN HERITAGE WAY. LOS ANGELES CA 90027
If you want to sell at Odd Nights at the Autry then push the shiny RED button and you will be transported to our Booking Portal. If you are an approved vendor you’ll be prompted to login. If you have not yet registered, you will be kicked out (just kidding)… You’ll be prompted to complete our online curating application. Thanks!
Odd Nights Interactive
Click on any Orange booth to see who’s booked.