Odd Nights at The Autry presents a market like never seen before with a huge kids zone, live music, gourmet food trucks, and a variety of SoCal vendors! Plus access to select Autry galleries 'til 9pm.
You heard it right. We have a full bar at Odd Nights.
Grab a cocktail and wonder the event as there are no fences to contain you.
Drinks are allowed anywhere within the event itself.
- Arrive Early
- Parking is free. Park at The Zoo across the Street or at The Autry.
- Cash Only at the Door (ATM'S is located at Entrance).
- Buy tickets online and skip the lines.
- Bring a blanket or chair for the lawn.
- Please, no outside food or drinks. We have over 20 Food Trucks. Exception: Dietary Requirements.
- Bring extra socks for the kids using the inflatables.
$1.00 per ticket or
Watch Us in Action!
MUSIC AUGUST 16
We are damn proud to have some of the best emerging bands performing at Odd Nights
Set Times 7:30 & 9
HAND DRAWN MAPS
THE ACTIVE SET
COMING AUGUST 16
We are happy to have your furry friend but we ask that you give Fido a nice long walk before entering to minimize any "accidents" in the field where people are picnicking and kids are playing. Thanks!
Every 3rd Friday
6 PM - 11 PM
4700 Western Heritage Way
Los Angeles, CA 90027
Parking is free and available at The Zoo & The Autry
We are currently accepting applications for new vendors. If you think you would be interested in being part of our Odd Family, apply today.
Potential Vendors & Food Trucks Apply Here.